How to write seo friendly article, How to write seo friendly content or How to write seo friendly blog post? To bring to the first page on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Those who are new bloggers they do, write an article and publish it, but they do not get traffic from that article. The main reason behind this is SEO - search engine optimization.
Your article is not seo friendly, due to which your blog or website is shown on 4th & 5th Google page. To solve this problem, I am going to tell you, such seo content writing tips if you have followed them well then you will be able to write a very nice seo Friendly article or seo friendly content. Earlier, I have published On Page SEO Tips, which most people have liked too much. If you want to better your seo, Once you read this article.
|SEO FRIENDLY ARTICLE|
HOW TO WRITE SEO FRIENDLY ARTICLE
Here are some steps you can follow to create seo friendly article and get your post in the first page in the search engine. Now we will discuss in details.
#1. Keyword Research
Keyword Research is the first and primary step of an article or a blog post. what new bloggers do, whenever they write articles on a topic, they do not research the keywords, just make any keyword from their mind and start working on it.
He also does not see the traffic on the subject on which the post you are posting, and if there is traffic, then how much is the competition. So whenever you start working on a keyword, you first analyze that keyword, how much traffic is on that keyword and how much competition is.
The lower competition keyword, the faster your website or blog will appear on the first page of the search engine. There are so many tools for keyword research, but the best and free tool is Google'skeyword planner tool. From here you can research the keyword for your article.
#2. Title & Description
In the Title, you can only use up to 65 words, more than that, your word will not appear in the search result and you can use only up to 165 words in the description. So make a good title with a focus keyword and also add your focus keyword to description 1 time. Your Title & Description will appear in the search result of Google, Yahoo or Bing etc.
#3. Use SEO Plugin
If you are a WordPress user, you should install the SEO plugin in your blog because of plugin your work will be easy. Whenever you start writing an article and complete it, If your seo friendly article have some shortage then this plugin indicates you to improve your seo friendly blog post before publishing.
If you are a Blogspot user do your article seo friendly by manually, have not any plugin that Blogspot users do use.
Well there is a lot of SEO plugins that you can install like: -
➤ Yoast SEO
➤ All in one SEO Pack
➤ Ultimate SEO
➤ Easy WP SEO
All these plugins are good. You can install any of these plugins.
#4. SEO Optimized Content
So friends are now the most important part of which we have written this article on how to write seo friendly article or seo optimized content. So friends, if you want your post to be good and search engine friendly, then follow these steps.
Friends, in every post of seo, I write that content is king and your article is enough to get the website ranked.
So what you need to keep in mind while writing seo friendly article: -
- Your writing skills should be very good so that the visitor enjoys reading your post.
- Providing useful information in your post.
- If you write your article 600 words, then increase your words at least 600 to 1000.
- If your post is up to 1000 words then add 3-4 image and do not forget to put Alt Tags.
- Enter your Focus keyword in "alt tag".
- Bold and Italic to the important word in your post.
- Whenever you write a post, show your post in a small paragraph.
- Do not forget to use LSI Keywords in your article i.e. related to the keyword that you search.
#5. Use LSI Keywords
Suppose you wrote an article of 1000 words and that your focus keyword is seo friendly article.
- First of all, you should have a focus keyword i.e. seo friendly article, that you have to use within 100 words of the beginning first paragraph.
- After that, use your focus keyword in H2 heading.
- Now use your focus keyword in the middle and 1 time in last of your seo optimized content.
- Not only this, you have to add more keywords related to your keyword (LSI Keywords) as well as
You can search by using the help of these tools.
- Google Search
- LSI Graph
#6. Use “H2 Heading” with Focus Keyword
Whenever you write your article
- You must use H2 Heading and enter your focus keyword in it
- When you use H2 Heading, do not just enter the keyword but add some more word along with it.
For my example, my focus keyword is "seo friendly article" and make this keyword H2 heading & add some more word like this: "How to write SEO Friendly Atricle".
#7. Use Internal Links
Internal linking is Best SEO Practice. This is very useful for your website and for your visitor. With internal linking you will have 2 advantages i.e:-
- Your site's Bounce Rate will be decrease.
- Pageviews will increase on your website or blog.
In it, you have to link one post to another post. So that the visitor can click on that link to reach any other post on your blog and read it to that post.
This seo technique will increase your pageviews and your site's bounce rate will also decrease.
Whenever you link to any other article from your site, link it to Anchor Text so that Google can understand that link well and add it to your Google search result accordingly.
If you want to see the best example of Internal Linking, then you can visit Wikipedia and see it.
#8. SEO Friendly Blog Title
To write SEO Friendly Blog post, you have to create a good title. Because whenever a visitor comes to your site, it will be read your title first, after that your article. And if he finds your title not good then he will not click on your title and he will go away from there.
So whenever you start writing articles, make a good title and put your focus-keyword in it.
#9. SEO Friendly Blog URL
- The URL of your posts also help to improve your article's ranking.
To create SEO friendly blog url, we are going to tell us some tips that will make your URL good.
- Whenever you search for a domain name for your site, then search the short and easy-to-remember domain name.
- Create a brand of your own. like: BloggingTrend, wikiHow,
- Do not add extra word, use only keywords in your URL.
What does extra word mean?
Extra word means:- Remaining the word after the focus keyword.
For Example: My focus keyword is seo friendly article. Then add the same keyword to in my url.
- Good URL : bloggingtrend.us/seo-friendly-article/ (Only Keyword in case Wordpress use)
- Good URL : bloggingtrend.us/2019/02/seo-friendly-article/ (Only Keyword in case Blogger use)
- Bad URL : bloggingtrend.us/2019/02/seo-friendly-article-how-write/
- Bad URL : bloggingtrend.us/p/123
#10. Use Multimedia
We can get great traffic from the Google Images search box and Videos.
There are many people who are boring when reading the article and they go away from your page. So what should we do so that visitors stay on your blog?
If you want to stop the visitor for maximum time on your blog then you should use multimedia on your blog. Multimedia means Image and Video, the more images you use on your site, then visitor will also enjoy reading your article and will spend more time on your site.
This step is very easy. If you can do them well then nobody will stop your page coming in the first position. Just follow the step given to you.
If you have any questions related to the seo friendly blog post /seo friendly article, then you can ask us your question by commenting and we would like to answer your question.
And if you think that this article is all the information that you wanted to know, then share it with your friends on social media. So, friends, I hope you to understand How to write seo friendly article.
Keep Visiting For Latest Update On Blogging Trend.